Provincial TB Control Program Sindh
Health Services Sindh
1. Achieve universal access to high quality care for all people with TB:
- Early diagnosis of TB including universal Drug Susceptibility testing and systematic screening of contact s and high risk groups.
- Treatment of all people with TB including Drug Resistant TB and Patient Support.
- Preventive Treatment of persons at high risk.
- Collaborative TB/HIV activities.
2. Strengthen Programmatic and Operational Management Capacity of the Provincial TB Control Program while enhancing public sector support for TB control by 2025.
To achieve more than 80% TB treatment coverage (CDR) in 2025 by:
- Engagement of Private Section all districts of Sindh.
- Prevalence survey of Sindh in 2019-2020 to know the actual TB burden in the Province.
Complete TB Care on your 6 Months Treatment Short Course
TB Treatment Coverage
اچو ته گڏجي
ٽي بي جو خاتمو آڻيو
Let's eradicate TB together
Syed Murad Ali Shah
Dr. Azra Fazal Pechuho
Dr Kazim Hussain Jatoi
Directorate TB Control Program Sindh.
First Floor DG-Health Office
Old Wahadat Colony Hyderabad, Sindh.